I am giving myself the challenge of consciously choosing to randomly do at least one thing kind and loving for someone as often as I can, and I will be sharing those moments here in the hopes that it will inspire someone else to do the same. Hopefully others will take up the challenge!

Friday 21 December 2012

The Lay-away Surprise

 This was posted on Facebook by my good friend Kerri DeBlasi.
"RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS JUST HAPPENED! :) I just got a call from a close friend of mine; she had just gone to the Marshall's in Ansonia to pay for and get her son's gifts out of lay-away. When she got there, she was told that a couple days ago, a man came in and "paid off most of the lay aways". The Marshall's employee handed her bag to her and a receipt (she now owed NOTHING) and the receipt was signed "Merry Christmas. A random act of kindness". That was BEAUTIFUL."
It always makes me smile when I learn about others doing kindhearted things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment